Monday, December 18, 2006

happy birthday Steakbellie


don't shit on my parade
Originally uploaded by
Katrocket.

Yesterday was Steakbellie's birthday. For those of you who are convinced you're too busy to click on that link (and trust me, you AREN'T):

  • Steakbellie is ranked 38th in the world as a competitive eater. Wings are his specialty. He trains to win. He wears a kilt. He has an "entourage". Kids think he's "cool"
  • Steakbellie once rode 3500 miles across the U.S. on a bicycle to raise funds and awareness for drug education programs.
  • Steakbellie hates skinny socialites and Hollywood trainwrecks just like you do. He spends a lot of time making fun of them (just like you do), but he's much funnier than you are.
  • Steakbellie ranks 4th on my Top 10 List of People I Wish to Get Drunk and Photograph.

I'd like to wish him a happy birthday with my first haiku in a long time:

I suck at haikus
But I'm willing to make an
Exception today.

All the best to you, SB. Glad to know ya.


3 comments:

steakbellie said...

that was
really
really
COOL.

thanks

gerberdaisy said...

awwwwww. i lovd that Kat. you rock!!!! I think that bday present beat mine!

Birdy said...

4th?
So wheres the list?!