Friday, April 27, 2007

Name That Fish

A friend of mine pointed to my computer monitor and jokingly asked if I had named all the fish in my aquarium screensaver.

Lame joke, yes, but what's much worse is that I really had named those fish.

Tiny

Princess

Keyop

Mark

and

Jason.



I dunno. I got bored one day waiting for some downloads and yeah, I named the damn fish. He could not have guessed that I love the G-Force from Battle of the Planets. He didn't think it was cute or charming or funny, he just thinks I'm a loser.



But check it out!


It's like the Mod Squad of animé!



4 comments:

d. chedwick said...

i like the fish named mark. i have a fish named mark too!

Rob McCleary said...

Please complete full fish-based drama for viewing pleasure.

pistols at dawn said...

G-force was a damn fine show, and given the dearth of good animation from the era (I'm sorry, animated adventures of the Harlem Globetrotters where for no reason, you had superpowers and fought crime instead of repeatedly shaming the Washington Generals), wholly natural to love.

I concur with Messr. McCleary, in that I imagine you've given each of the fish a rich backstory that I would also like to read. For example, keop looks like he might be a hit man brought out of retirement for one...last...mission.

Snooze said...

Oooh I loved G- force. Now you have to get an evil fish and call is Zoltar.