Tuesday, August 7, 2007
We interrupt your regular programming...
dear Rocketradio listeners:
Miss Rocket will be spending her days writing:
1) HTML code and e-commerce solutions for several websites
2) marketing plans for small businesses
3) a tell-all book of international romance and intrigue
4) steamy letters to selected handsome British actors (and Dale)
5) occasional blog posts as guest DJ on Willy of Oz
... and in recent weeks, this has left very little time to write this blog. The People have spoken, and it has become shamefully apparent to the Management that Miss Rocket's new production schedule is having adverse affects on the overall quality of Rocketradio content.
We sincerely apologize for not meeting your insatiable entertainment demands in recent posts. Miss Rocket is pretty much an 'All or Nothing' kinda gal, which means that for the next few weeks, her clients will benefit from her All, and you, dear listeners, will have to make due with Nothing.
Katrocket will return in September with all new episodes of Rocketradio. Until then, Management will spin her favourite video clips during the month of August.
Have a safe and happy summer!