Friday, June 6, 2008

I n

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately. And when I do find time to write, I can't seem to come up with anything original, so I've come to rely on YouTube crap and stolen photographs for a few cheap laughs. I'm sorry for that, too. It's been like this ever since I moved into the Capital I.

You see, I was looking for a new apartment, and my friends all said that Capital I was a clean and well-maintained co-op building. And the location was fabulous. The center of the sky is within walking distance of the shopping and entertainment district, so that's a nice bonus.



But living in the I comes with a lot of daily chores. I don't mind the rubbing so much, but I could do without the scrubbing. It's long hours of hard work, and leaves no happy time for internet fun.

And let's talk about the singing for just a second here. The singing is driving me fucking mad. I pretend that I like it, you know, to be polite - but I don't like it at all. It goes on like this day after day and I've had enough.

So I made an appointment to view a bright and spacious 1 bdrm lower case n next week:

11 comments:

Snooze said...

I loved the capital I song! I'm glad you warned me about the hidden perils though or I too might have succumbed to living in the I

Grant Miller said...

An inability to come up w/ original ideas has never stopped me from posting. I just steal them from others.

katrocket said...

snooze: Yes, you chose your apartment well, but if you ever need any cleaning done, you know who to call.

Grant: Yes, but you are adored by possibly dozens of readers, and you're the 14th most amazing blogger on Earth, so you can get away with anything. I'm going to follow some of your "get more traffic" tips and actually try posting more than once a week.

Chris said...

Ah yes. The classics. Those clips were obviously before they banned the writers from taking LSD.

BeckEye said...

I want to live in the letter Z. There's something real special 'bout the letter Z, but it can sometimes cause the blues.

Falwless said...

You always make me laugh. Not that that is saying much. Funerals make me laugh.

I first read the whole post and literally had no idea what the fuck you were talking about, but then I watched the videos and it all came together for me. Funny how that works.

ginger b said...

I can see why the I isn't cutting it. Hell...where do you put all your furniture?

But I don't know about that n girl. It looks like it might have a varmit problem.

doorknob_dan said...

I find living in a carboard box to be quite liberating. If the guy sleeping in one just a few feet from me starts making noise and trying to touch my peezer (in an unauthorized fashion), I just pull up and move to the next Home Depot lot.

Plus, with the money I save on rent I can totally save up for prosthetic toes to replace the ones I froze or animals chewed off. Or both.

pistols at dawn said...

If you're going to be moving a lot, don't even bother unpacking your adjectives.

The Guv'ner said...

I live in the continent known as Imagination. It's nice here.

James said...

So the weekend's over. And now back to posting...