Friday, March 27, 2009

The first rule about Bollywood Fight Club...

...is to not point and laugh at Bollywood Fight Club.

This is the craziest little bit of international cinema* you're going to see on a lazy Friday afternoon, so brace yourself for 5 minutes of full-throttle what-the-fuck:

(Worth watching for the awesome 80s fashion showcase and the creepiest midget action I've seen in years.)



* Clip is from a film called Adhisaya Piravi. Big thanks to Dan the Man for the video suggestion.

Enjoy your weekend!

14 comments:

Bill Stankus said...

OKAAAAY ... weird, that was totally weird.

Some Guy said...

That was incredible! Thanks!

pistols at dawn said...

I don't typically care much for "fight" scenes - I watch mostly Jane Austen adaptations - but this was at least as good as the worst parts of Northanger Abbey.

BeckEye said...

Now I'm in the mood to kick people.

Actually, I already was.

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Not only was that totally bad ass, that was totally BAD.

hee. Cheese sometimes rocks!

SkylersDad said...

You had me at creepy midget action!

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

This sounds awesome, I wish I could watch it in work...

Phronk said...

Epic win! I am always amazed by the internet's ability to bridge culture barriers with midget action.

Here is some more action you may enjoy.

Dr Zibbs said...

God damn it that's so great I can't even stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Note that all the exl points mean that I'm very serious)

Evil Genius said...

Note to self: Cut sleeves off of all shirt, add tassels to handle bars of dirt bike, move to India.

Dale said...

I really wish I'd been in that!

Sean Wraight said...

Man these Slumdog Millionaire DVD bonus scenes are great!

Jai Ho!

s

Lulu LaBonne said...

I'm a huge fan of Bollywood, this is one of my favourite song and dance scenes.

Gwen said...

Dood. It came and so did I. Go to my place. I love you more than deep-fried baby Jesus.