Friday, May 29, 2009

Buckle Up!

Today is the day -- last call for anyone who wants to win a BBJ buckle, and I'm extending the deadline until Saturday May 30.

Entry response has been unexpectedly low. Did I make the contest too difficult, or does no one want this fabulous prize?

I'm disappointed, my friends, but maybe you're too busy? Or maybe I've lost all my readers because I never blog anymore? Is America suffering from a post-Glambert funk? Has the blog world grown tired of free stuff?

Maybe I had you all wrong. Maybe you're not willing to do anything for a Beaver buckle?

NO. I refuse to believe that.

So I'll make it easier for you: if you'd like your name in the draw, leave a comment in the thread or send your e-mail address to katrocket@rogers.com . A Winner will be chosen on Sunday... although at this point, I'm thinking about keeping it for myself...

7 comments:

Mr London Street said...

The fact that you never blog has seriously dented my desire for beaver. That's it.

SkylersDad said...

(Waving hand from the back of the room)

Ooo, Oooo, Mistah Kaater, pick me, pick me!!

BeckEye said...

Post-Glambert funk right here, lady. And his dislike for beaver has rubbed off on me.

WendyB said...

Blog more, bitch!

Tennyson ee Hemingway said...

I did email you but maybe you didn't get it. What would I do for that belt buckle? Well, I'd wear it 24/7 for a whole year, take pictures of me wearing it everyday and email them to you. How's that for commitment?

SkylersDad said...

Not to one-up Mt Tennyson, but I would put it on and ass-scan myself on the old scanner.

And post it.

Yeahhhhh, post it. That's right...

Chris said...

Speechless, I am.