I've been drinking heavily for days, but I've dried myself up just enough to take a couple minutes to see how everyone's Christmas was. All good? I hope you all enjoyed a fabulous holiday!
Ok, so I'm typing on a French keyboard, and those cheeky bastards put all the keys in different places. The only thing that curbs my rage is the fact that I love everything else about this place...
1. I have eaten so much cheese that I think I'm turning into cheese I think I'm turning into cheese I really think so.
2. The wine section takes up six aisles of a grocery store. That's fucking awesome!
3. This photo was taken while I enjoyed my morning coffee from the balcony of my chalet.
4. Today I bought moonshine off the back of a rickety truck up in the mountains. There was a distilling wagon parked on the side of the road, and I felt compelled to get in on the action. So I hung out with some very surly Alpine farmers, and I'll write a post about it once I upload the photos I took, because THESE GUYS TAKE THE CRAZY CAKE. No blindness to report so far, but stay tuned. This shit tastes like gasoline.
5. I know what you're thinking. That Kat is a total twat. And you'd be absolutely right. But France is full of 'em, so I think I might actually belong here.
more later... happy new year!